It’s been six short months since the inception of the DFW Society’s Diversity Committee, and we’re off to an exciting start!
Additionally, a number of guest contributors have reflected on their appreciation for slash problems with DFW:
- Sean Gandert offers “A Short Meditation on the Whiteness of David Foster Wallace.
- Rishi Dastidar composed a poetic, meta-mimical piece: “W/r/t“.
- And Nina Berman engaged in dialogue with an earlier post: “In Response to ‘One Woman, Who Loves DFW, Talks‘”
Finally, Diversity Committee member Ashlie Kontos has created incomparable listings of work by women on DFW:
- Women’s Voices in the World of DFW
- Scholarly Pieces by Women on DFW
- Women’s Theses and Dissertations on David Foster Wallace
- Women whose work on DFW is available for free on Academia.edu
- Women Writers Read/Taught/Praised by DFW
If you’re interested in contributing to our ongoing blog series, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.